Monoguided special expansion screw. Primarily for treatment of malocclusions in the mandible using fixed appliances, e.g. for distalization, mesialization or for space closure by moving individual teeth. Also for early palatal expansion.
- especially suitable for very narrow jaws
- retention legs can be bent very close to the screw body
- small dimensions with maximum expansion
- break resistant retention legs and stable guidance throughout the entire expansion
- the integrated spindle friction prevents unwanted reversing
- permanently laser marked arrow on the body of the screw indicates the opening direction and max. expansion
- screw can be tied down once desired expansion has been reached
Pack (1 piece) with 1 safety key, pack (10 pieces) with 10 safety keys.